Sunday, February 24, 2013

50 Shades of BROWN





50 shades of brown? I know, I know... "how unoriginal, right?" That was my horrible attempt at a joke at the expense of the '50 Shades of Grey' phenomenon lol. My good friend Daniel D'Ottavio wanted to capture the spirit of love and seduction: without being so literal. The tricky part about photographing half naked couples is finding that equilibrium between seduction and imagination. These type of photo-shoots can easily turn out raunchy. Lucky for me, my girlfriend's dad A.K.A. my second dad loved the portraits. I know this because he allowed me live another day, lol. He is a man of few words and I like to live so his opinion mattered most, lol. My modeling agency loved the shots too! Daniel D'Ottavio is an amazing photographer, he really knows how to capture that 'special moment.' Thanks Daniel for the beautiful pictures. On another note, how beautiful is Nina? Ahhhhhh... She takes my breath away (Cheesy but true... so true).

Credits:
Nina Daniele @The Lions NY
Jhanelle Castillo @Major Models
Photography: Daniel D'Ottavio

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite post and yes I am biased lol!! I will ALWAYS love these images ...shall I call you Mr.Brown from now on?? Haha

    ReplyDelete