Sunday, February 24, 2013

Jhanelle Castillo by Edwin Datoc


I shot these images with the very talented: Edwin Datoc. He is amazing! One of the most interesting individuals I have ever met. Oh, and did I mention that he has traveled to almost every country in the world? A world traveler indeed. Edwin is an amazing photographer, he also loves to wake up super early to capture very intimate moments with his subject(s). The call-time for this shoot was so early, that I decided to stay awake all night so that I wouldn't miss the shoot hahahaha. One of the perks of having ADHD is that I always have energy!!!! We met at the Brooklyn bridge at 4am in order to arrive at a vacant bridge. Thank you Edwin for the incredible images and for the early call-time, lol.

Jhanelle Castillo @Major Models
Photographed by Edwin Datoc

No comments:

Post a Comment