Sunday, February 24, 2013

Jhanelle Castillo by Anthony Amadeo




Jhanelle Castillo by Anthony Amadeo
I connected with Anthony Amadeo thanks to Jamie Tonge, Editor-In-Chief of Distinct Homme Magazine. Jamie contacted Anthony to set-up a portrait session with me. Anthony is known for capturing very raw, masculine images of men. I absolutely dig his style. Anthony is probably the best dressed photographer I know! His style is eclectic & fearless. Totally has an 'I don't give an EFF what you think of my style... I'll wear it anyways.... And you will like it... ATTITUDE.' Anthony's style is frequently featured in street style blogs & Websites for his killer look. Thanks homie for shooting these great images!

Credits:
Jhanelle Castillo @Major Models
Photographed by: Anthony Amadeo

Ladies and Gentlemen... Anthony Amadeo
Anthony has SWAG and a bright future ahead of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment