Sunday, February 24, 2013

Jhanelle Castillo & Adrienne Bailon for Cosmopolitan for Latina's, Spring/Summer 2013 Issue

I'm the oldest of three sisters. As an older brother I did anything to entertain my little sisters... yes, I even played with Barbie's (But in my defense I used my WWF wrestlers and not Ken, LOL). So growing up my sisters were into the Disney show 'Cheetah Girls.' When I got the call from my agent, that I was shooting with Adrienne Bailon I knew how jealous my sisters would be hahahaha. The shoot was full of energy! I did not feel like I was working... it was that much fun! We shot in Harlem, NY... an area full of life, culture and amazing Latin & Soul food! -Check out the 'Behind the scene's video!'

Thanks to Cosmo for Latina's for being an awesome crew!

Credits:
Jhanelle Castillo @Major Models
Adrienne Bailon (actress/singer)
Photography by Todd Marshard

1 comment:

  1. And how proud we are of you, you are our role model. Maybe one day i can be on the disney channel.

    -Jacky.

    ReplyDelete