Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The first time I got TeaBagged

Jhanelle Castillo by Sean Watters

If you are familiar with the modeling industry, chances are you have heard the name. If you have not heard his name before, you've definitely seen his work at some point.... and if you have not: then let me introduce you to Sean Watters. His work has been featured in countless editorial publications from around the globe and has an awesome blog that has amassed thousands of followers world-wide. Sean is unlike any other photographer I have ever worked with. He loves to push the envelope and makes you explore what's out of your comfort zone. When you shoot with him you have to trust his vision. He is an artist. Never F**k with an artist's vision! When you are in front of his lens just know that he is going to create something unforgettable. This shoot was truly memorable to say the least, lol. He opened an entire box of tea, spritz my entire body with water and opened every tea bag... and poured them all over my body... EVERYWHERE, when I say everywhere... I mean EVERYWHERE. I had tea particles in every crevice of my body, for days (Yes, I took multiple showers... Couldn't get rid of that Sh*T). I'm glad I never questioned Sean's vision. The end result was sick! -Sean thank you for ALWAYS pushing me to give you something different. You have believed in me since day one. You are one of my closest friends & my favorite 'MOVIE BUDDY.' I luv ya homie! Keep doin' your thing! I owe you a box of tea.

Credits:
Jhanelle Castillo @Major
Photograby: Sean Watters



No comments:

Post a Comment